Monday, April 13, 2015

Favorite Fast and the Furious Cars

As we all know it, the newest Fast and the Furious came out just recently. I'm just assuming you have seen or at least know of all the FF movies. The action packed movies literally have everything we love: cars, fast cars, guns, babes, Vin Diesel, The Rock and of course, explosions. Being able to fit that into a spand of all seven movies and keeping the audience still waiting for the next one to come out is some sort of witchcraft the directors and producers work. So whether you love the series or hate it, you're going to have to deal with it.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the FF movies and believe it or not, they played a big role in me becoming a car enthusiast. It's not just me though, the movies (mostly the first a second one) have inspired many others as well.... And it's also the blame for those ugly bodykits, crazy paint jobs and excessive vinyls. Not to say that those weren't super cool back in the day, but now they're just ugly (in my opinion). Regardless, it's safe to say that the movie series have turned the average kid into the new gear head on the block.

Honestly, when I first saw the movie, my friends and I use to pretend that we were the characters from the movie and when we all got our first cars, it was game over. Haha! Yes, we did every little cheap modification we could to our cars. We were proud of them, but I'm sure we would be super embarrassed of them now. However, as years went on and more Fast and the Furious movies came out, our cars started becoming a little bit nicer as we got our acts together.

Each of us had our favorite cars from the movies and I'm sure everyone else did too. For me, it's a tie between the S2000 which featured in both the first and second films and the Yenko Camaro which was won by Brian O'conner in the second movie. I chose the S2000 because I believe that it was engineered exceptionally well and houses one of the most perfectly engineered 4 cylinders. The Yenko Camaro was chosen due to the fact of it's rarity and, well because it's a beast!

Please share with us and let us know what your favorite cars from the Fast and Furious series are and the movies effected you and your relationship with the automotive community.

No comments:

Post a Comment